AYE Have your Back
We are thrilled to tell you about our new Beginners Programme @ AYE beginning April 2018.
Having run a lot of beginners/Intro courses over the years we have developed our Beginners Programme.
Things you need to know;
1) This is a 6 week (or 6 class) course.
2) You can start at any point (don’t have to wait for a specific date).
3) You can complete your 6 classes over 6 weeks (1 class per week) or 3 weeks (2 classes a week).
4) You will be taught in the traditional method, at your own pace, in this way we can ensure injuries or ailments within the body are allowed for & aided.
5) Each class will build from the previous one, adding postures when ready, Ashtanga Yoga follows a sequence of postures in which students (eventually) commit to memory.
6) You have two days in the week to choose from (or do both), Sundays @7am, Thursdays @ 6.30pm.
7) You will be in a small class with 2 teachers.
8) You will learn the postures of the Primary series to a point appropriate for you.
9) By the end of your course you will be confident in your own Ashtanga Practice so that you may practice at home and/or be part of any of any Ashtanga class.
*Included in the programme price is your own brand new Yoga Mat and entry to 4 of our other classes for you to try.
We have found that coming with a friend or partner really helps with motivation and practice at home so we have a special price to reflect this.
1) Yoga Mat,
2) 6 x ‘beginners programme’ classes,
3) A choice of 4 other classes (while on the programme),
4) Hand outs of the Ashtanga Primary Series.
£75 per person or £130 for 2 people.
We look forward to welcoming you into our friendly & growing community at our purpose built Shala, AYE.
Contact us for any more info or share with anyone that is interested in starting Astanga Yoga