🦦Join us for a course of four workshops where we will be taking a closer look at the Ashtanga Yoga system, and how a regular practice can support you.🦥
🔥We will practice and discuss Tristana, Ujjayi Breath, Dristi and Bandh’s, the foundation of Ashtanga Yoga, a tool to help nurture presence of mind, focus, flexibility and stability.🦩
🐌This will be a comprehensive guide to the inner (and outer) workings of this practice.🦚
🦉You will learn;
1) The fundamentals of Sun Salutations, standing, seated and supine postures.
2) How to move from a huffing, puffing work-out to a refined, rhythmic flow.
3) Specific activities to help connect with your Bandha’s and build more stability.
4) Options and modifications of postures to allow for tighter joints, muscles or injury.
5) How you can cultivate a 6 day week practice with ease (no matter how busy you are!)
6) More about yourself.
🐒Who is this course for?
🌺Anyone that already practices Ashtanga Yoga that is genuine in their wish to learn more, whether you’ve been practicing for 8 weeks or 8 years.
✌️Someone that is prepared to do 15 minutes Homework at least 3 times a week during the course.
🙏To reap the benefits of Yoga we have to practice it, talking/reading about it or wearing all the ‘right’ gear (and no idea) is not Yoga.
😊With the current COVID guidelines this is a great opportunity, we can only have a small group of up to 6 people.
👊🏻Between us we have 25 years experience in Ashtanga Yoga to share with you.
🦁We will support you and encourage you, all we ask is that you commit to turning up and doing the work……… You won’t regret it
WARNING……..THIS COURSE MAY CHANGE YOUR LIFE ❤️
Saturday 19th September – 10th October
Time – 10am-12
Price – £80